The federal government through the Ministry of Interior has given an update on the ongoing recruitment into the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) and the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps.
In a statement released and signed by Al-Hassan S. Yakmut on Monday, November 30, the ministry notified the general public that the Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT) for recruitment into the NIS will hold on December 7.
It also disclosed that the CBAT for the recruitment for the NSCDC will hold on the 8th of December across all the 36 states of the federation and Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
What candidates are expected to do:
1. Candidates are advised to check their email addresses and phone numbers for notification and venue for CBAT from 6pm on Tuesday, December 1, 2020.
2. All shortlisted candidates have also been assigned CBAT centres and are to report to the centres at the times indicated against their names to sit for the Test.
3. Candidates who applied for NIS are to visit https://immigrationrecruitment.org.ng while those who applied for NSCDC and subsequently updated their educational records are to visit https://cdfipb.careers to print individual letters of invitation.
4. Candidates will not have access to any centre or session other than that allotted via email addresses and phone numbers.
5. All candidates are to come alone and bring the following:
- Photocopy of online application reference form,
- Any other bona fide form of ID with very clear holder’s picture,
- Face mask.